• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Kids Cookie Cutters & Measuring Cups

In summary, the cookie cutters come in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 3 inches and are made of durable BPA-free plastic. They are dishwasher safe and come in a set of 5 shapes. They can also be used for cutting out other soft foods besides cookies.
brodys_mama
I am selling my Kids Cookie Cutters & Measuring Cups Set. I only have one of the recipe cards though - the Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches one.... $8 plus shipping of $4.95.

NOTE: please EMAIL me at [email protected] if you are interested as I do not check this message board very often. Thanks!:chef:

Not to sound ugly but these things don't weigh enough to cost $4.95 to ship them! Good luck selling them!

What are the sizes of the cookie cutters?

The cookie cutters come in a variety of sizes ranging from 1 inch to 3 inches.

Are the cookie cutters and measuring cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cookie cutters and measuring cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials are the cookie cutters and measuring cups made of?

The cookie cutters and measuring cups are made of durable plastic that is BPA-free.

Do the cookie cutters and measuring cups come in a set?

Yes, the cookie cutters and measuring cups come in a set of 5, including a star, heart, circle, square, and gingerbread man shape.

Can the cookie cutters be used for other foods besides cookies?

Yes, the cookie cutters can be used for cutting out sandwiches, fruits, and other soft foods for fun and creative shapes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brodys_mama
  • kcmckay