• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitations for Sale: $1+ Ship | Email [email protected]

In summary, the minimum price for invitations is $1, but prices may vary depending on the design and quantity. To purchase invitations, you can send an email to [email protected] with your desired design and quantity. Payment can be made through various methods. Shipping costs will vary depending on destination and quantity, and the exact cost will be provided in the order confirmation. Custom design services are available for an additional fee, and the production time for invitations may vary. An estimated delivery date will be provided after the order is placed and payment is received.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Invitations for sale $1 per pkg plus shipping EMAIL me [email protected]

9 pkgs of Your invited to a cooking show (1photo on front w/3 women)
4 pkgs Comfort foor/sweet favorites invitation
2 pkgs 4 photos on front main one w//2 women & a man others stoneware, cookware and simple additions
6 pkgs gameday & decadent desserts invitation
2 pkgs Dine out at home
2 pkgs Taste of Tropics
2 pkgs Real Food Real Fast
2 pkgs Chocolate Bliss

I am interested but not familiar with all of these. Any chance you can post photos of them?

1. What is the minimum price for invitations?

The minimum price for invitations is $1, but prices may vary depending on the design and quantity.

2. How can I purchase invitations?

You can purchase invitations by sending an email to [email protected] with the design and quantity you would like to order. Payment can be made through various methods such as credit card or PayPal.

3. How much does shipping cost?

Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination and quantity of invitations ordered. The exact shipping cost will be provided to you in your order confirmation.

4. Can I request a custom design for my invitations?

Yes, we offer custom design services for an additional fee. Please include your design preferences in your email and we will work with you to create the perfect invitation.

5. How long will it take to receive my invitations?

The production time for invitations may vary depending on the design and quantity ordered. Once your order is placed and payment is received, an estimated delivery date will be provided to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Juddel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mmoran4pc
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • Jennie4PC