• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Help Whip Cancer V-Neck Shirt in Size Large Still Available?

In summary, the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" is a versatile and comfortable shirt made of 100% cotton material. It is machine washable and available in sizes ranging from small to XXL. Currently, it is only available in black but may come in other colors in the future. It can be worn for both work and casual occasions, making it a great addition to any wardrobe.
jillzpampchef
I have a size Large Help Whip Cancer shirt. It's white, 95% cotton (and 5% spandex for a little stretch), v-neck, short sleeved. On the left breastplate there is an embroidered logo of a whisk stirring a swirl and HWC in pink and blue. On the right sleeve at the hem is an embroidered title The Pampered Chef. Worn only 2 times. Clean, no stains or damage. Like New.

Asking $5 + $2 S/H. I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking!
Jill

interested my paypal and email is [email protected] if u cld let me know how to pay if not sold also cn email me since i dont get on here often

Thanks, I'm PM'ing you now.

1. What material is the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" made of?

The "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" is made of 100% cotton material, providing a comfortable and breathable fit.

2. Is the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry for best results.

3. Are there different sizes available for the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt"?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" is available in sizes ranging from small to XXL to accommodate a variety of body types.

4. Does the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" come in different colors?

Currently, the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" is only available in black. However, we may introduce new colors in the future.

5. Can I wear the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" for both work and casual occasions?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc V-Neck Shirt" is versatile and can be dressed up for work or dressed down for a casual outing. It's a great addition to any wardrobe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • kdinsp