• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer Items - Quick!

In summary, the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items are priced differently depending on the product, but all proceeds go towards cancer research and support. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. These items are dishwasher safe and can be used for cooking and baking. They are only available for a limited time, typically in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Low on funds this month for rent, so I'm looking to sell some items fast!

Here are some limited edition Help Whip Cancer items that I have. Some are no longer available, some will be in October, so get yours early!

Shipping extra...RME or PayPal payments preferred.

Thanks for the help!

** Pink Nylon Knives (5 available) - $5 each
** Pink Polka Dot Martini Glasses, set of 4 (4 sets available) - $35 each
** HWC Dots Microfiber Towel, Pink/White (5 available) - $8 each
** HWC Pink Kitchen Gloves (6 available) - $9 each
** Pink Scraper (3 available) - $6 each
** HWC TPC Favorites Recipe Card Collection (5 available) - $4 each
** Help Whip Clips, set of 2 (9 sets available) - $3 each
** Pink Kitchen Brush (2 available) - $5 each
** HWC Ribbon Decorating Stencils, set of 2 (2 sets available) - $3 each
** HWC Pink Mini Scoop & Measure (8 available) - $4 each
** Simp Add Pink/White Polka Dot Squares, set of 2 (1 available) - $20 each
** HWC Pink Color Coated Tomato Knife (5 available) - $12 each
** HWC Pink & White Twixit! Clip Combo Pack (2 available) - $5 each
** HWC Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle (1 available) - $6 each
** HWC Daisy Dessert Plates, set of 4 (2 sets available) - $20 each
** HWC Reusable Shopping Bag (8 available) - $2 each

So you still have items available? If so I would like a Nylon Knife one of the Microfiber Towels 2 of the recipe collection

Candi- you could probably offer these for sale to you customers as an early HWC sale. Just a thought- if you don't get quick enough response here.Good luck! I don't need anything- I have most of what you listed already. Sorry.

1. How much does the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items cost?

The cost of the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items varies depending on the specific product. However, all proceeds from the sale of these items go towards cancer research and support, so your purchase will make a valuable contribution to the cause.

2. Can I purchase the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items online?

Yes, you can purchase these items online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer" and you will find all the available products. You can also purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items are dishwasher safe. They are made with high-quality materials that can withstand the dishwasher's heat and cycle without damage.

4. Can I use the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items for cooking?

Yes, all Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items are designed and tested for use in the kitchen. They are safe to use for cooking and baking and will not affect the taste or quality of your food.

5. How long will the Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items be available for purchase?

The Limited Edition Help Whip Cancer items are only available for a limited time, typically during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, some items may sell out before then, so it is best to purchase them as soon as they become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly