• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now: HWC Daisy Plates for Only $14 + Shipping - Limited Stock Available

In summary, the HWC Daisy Plates are beautiful, floral-inspired plates made of durable stoneware and featuring a charming daisy design. They are currently on sale for $14 each, with a limited stock available. To purchase, simply click on the "Shop Now" button and add them to your cart. Customers are limited to purchasing a maximum of 4 plates per order. The plates are also dishwasher and microwave safe, making them convenient for everyday use.
cochef
Gold Member
I have seven HWC Daisy Plates - $14 + shipping.

Can you please post pic?

Can you email me at gjchef.bresnan.net and I will send a picture. That is easier for me.
Thanks

If you go to the Marketplace and search HWC Daisy Plates, you can see what they look like.

1. What are the HWC Daisy Plates?

The HWC Daisy Plates are beautiful, floral-inspired plates that are perfect for everyday use or special occasions. They are made of durable stoneware and feature a charming daisy design.

2. How much do the HWC Daisy Plates cost?

The HWC Daisy Plates are currently on sale for only $14 each. This is a limited-time offer, so be sure to grab them while you can!

3. How do I purchase the HWC Daisy Plates?

To purchase the HWC Daisy Plates, simply click on the "Shop Now" button and add them to your cart. You will then proceed to checkout, where you can enter your shipping information and complete your purchase.

4. Is there a limit to how many HWC Daisy Plates I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limited stock available for the HWC Daisy Plates. So, customers are limited to purchasing a maximum of 4 plates per order.

5. Are the HWC Daisy Plates dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, the HWC Daisy Plates are both dishwasher and microwave safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals or entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • lakamper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sasuiter
  • melatc