• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Huge Lot of Help Whip Cancer Items?

In summary, the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" typically includes a variety of high-quality and durable products from the Hwc line, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. It is a great value for customers as purchasing a bundle is often more cost-effective than buying each item individually. Unfortunately, the products cannot be customized, but specific items can be purchased separately. While there may be special promotions and discounts available, they may not always apply to the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items". In the event of dissatisfaction, customers can return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase, but the entire lot must be returned for a full refund or exchange.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a huge lot of Help Whip Cancer items left over. I am in the process of moving, so I am trying to get rid of a bunch of my inventory.

Here is what I have, the quantity, and the asking price for each individual item:

Pink Nylon Knives (7) - $5.00 ea
Help Whip Clips (14) - $4.50 ea
Ribbon Stencil Sets (3) - $4.50 ea
Pink Bar Board & Knife Sets (2) - $8.00 ea
Pink Scrapers (2) - $6.50 ea

If one person would be interested in the whole lot...I could do $140 shipped for all of the items.

I prefer non-cc PayPal, but I would be willing to take a check/money order if necessary. Products are all packaged up and ready to be shipped out as soon as cleared payment is received.

If you have any questions, please contact me not by PM, but via e-mail at

Thanks a bunch!

What is included in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

The "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" typically includes a variety of products from the Hwc line, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. The exact items may vary, but there are usually at least 5 different products included.

Is the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" a good deal?

Yes, the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" is a great value for customers. Purchasing a bundle of products is often more cost-effective than buying each item individually. Plus, the Hwc line is known for its high-quality and durable products, making it a smart investment for any kitchen.

Can I customize the products included in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

Unfortunately, the products included in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" cannot be customized. However, if there are specific products you are interested in, you can always purchase them separately.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

At Pampered Chef, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our customers. However, these may vary and are not always available for the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items". We recommend checking our website or contacting a consultant for any current promotions.

Can I return or exchange items from the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

Our goal at Pampered Chef is to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with any item from the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items", you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please note that the entire lot must be returned for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Denise K