• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Huge Lot of HWC Items for a Discounted Price?

In summary, "Hwc" stands for "Hostess with a Cause" and refers to a program within Pampered Chef that allows hosts to donate a portion of their party's sales to a charity of their choice. The number of items included in a "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" can vary, but typically includes a mix of popular Pampered Chef products. The items in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but they are all high-quality and popular products. A portion of the sales from each "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" sold is donated to the chosen charity by the host. This option is only available through hosting a Pampered Chef party, which also comes
Candi_f
Gold Member
Updated as of December 9, 2007.

I have a huge lot of Help Whip Cancer items left over. I am in the process of moving, so I am trying to get rid of a bunch of my inventory.

Here is what I have, the quantity, and the asking price for each individual item:

Pink Nylon Knives (7) - $5.00 ea
Help Whip Clips (14) - $4.50 ea
Ribbon Stencil Sets (3) - $4.50 ea
Pink Bar Board & Knife Sets (2) - $8.00 ea
Pink Scrapers (2) - $6.50 ea

If one person would be interested in the whole lot...I can figure out a new discounted total with the items that haven't already been paid for.

I prefer non-cc PayPal, but I would be willing to take a check/money order if necessary. Products are all packaged up and ready to be shipped out as soon as cleared payment is received.

If you have any questions, please contact me not by PM, but via e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

1. What does "Hwc" stand for in "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

Hwc stands for "Hostess with a Cause." It is a program within Pampered Chef that allows hosts to donate a portion of their party's sales to a charity of their choice.

2. How many items are typically included in a "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

The number of items can vary, but it typically includes a mix of popular Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food products.

3. Can I choose which items I want in my "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

Unfortunately, the items in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, rest assured that they are all high-quality and popular products.

4. How does the donation to charity work with the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items"?

For every "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" sold, a portion of the sales will be donated to the chosen charity by the host. This is a great way to give back while also getting some amazing Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I purchase a "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" without hosting a party?

Unfortunately, the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items" is only available through hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, hosting a party is easy and comes with great perks such as free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Candi_f