• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still available: Help Whip Cancer items for sale?

In summary, the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" are a collection of products from Pampered Chef that support the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" campaign. They can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, and include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware with pink accents and the "F" logo. A portion of the proceeds goes towards the campaign, and the items are available year-round.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Help Whip Cancer: - STILL AVAILABLEHelp Whip Cancer Pins (lapel) – 7 pkg. of 15 with 3 extras2 NIP Reuseable HWC Shopping BagsAsking $6, plus shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone taken you up on this yet? I am interested! All for $8 plus shipping right?

Hi Cookinforyou! Just wondering if you are still interested in these items? Thanks so much!

Hey! I'll take the pins oif still available?!

just bumping....

I hope you received my PM I am sorry I did not reply over the weekend but it was my little girls b'day and we were away with family, I also sent the original price $8 plus the quoted shipping charge from your PM.

1. What are the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items"?

The "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" are a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are specially designed to support the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" campaign. These items feature the signature "F" logo and a portion of the proceeds from their sales goes towards the fight against breast cancer.

2. How can I purchase the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items"?

You can purchase the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also support the cause by hosting a Pampered Chef party and having a portion of the sales go towards the campaign.

3. What types of products are included in the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" collection?

The "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils, cookware, and bakeware. These products are specially designed with pink accents and the "F" logo to show support for breast cancer awareness.

4. How much of the proceeds from the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" go towards the American Cancer Society?

A portion of the proceeds from the sales of "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" goes towards the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" campaign. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but typically ranges from 10-20%.

5. Can I still purchase the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" outside of Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Yes, the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Items" are available for purchase year-round. While October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a great time to support the cause, you can show your support and make a difference at any time by purchasing these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly