• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a festive green snowman tablecloth?

In summary, the Fs Green Snowman Tablecloth is a durable and easy to clean tablecloth made of 100% polyester. It measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables. It can be machine washed using cold water and a gentle cycle. However, it does not have a non-slip backing, so it is recommended to use a non-slip table pad or placemats underneath. It is also suitable for outdoor use, but it is recommended to bring it indoors after use and store it in a cool, dry place to prolong its lifespan.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale: Green Snowman Tablecloth.
It was used once in a booth display. I have just decided it really isn't the green I like and I know I won't use it again. I know someone would really love to have this and make better use of it than I have been.

How much do you want for it? And do you take paypal?

I PMed you.

Is it sold?

I would like to know if this is sold also?

I am waiting for a response from someone who PM'd me. I will let you know if it hasn't sold.

I am searching for one as well!

Has this been sold?

The Snowman Tablecloth has been sold. Thanks for checking.

1. What is the material of the Fs Green Snowman Tablecloth?

The Fs Green Snowman Tablecloth is made of 100% polyester, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

3. Can the tablecloth be machine washed?

Yes, the Fs Green Snowman Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for best results.

4. Does the tablecloth have a non-slip backing?

No, this tablecloth does not have a non-slip backing. We recommend using a non-slip table pad or placemats underneath to prevent slipping.

5. Is this tablecloth suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Fs Green Snowman Tablecloth can be used outdoors. However, we recommend bringing it indoors after use and storing it in a cool, dry place to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • jillzpampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • PigletsMom