• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Flip Top Leather Business Card Holder

In summary, the Fs Flip Top Leather Business Card Holder is a compact size of 4.25 inches by 3 inches, perfect for on-the-go use. It can hold approximately 30 standard sized business cards and is made of high-quality genuine leather. The holder also has an extra pocket on the back for additional storage. While it cannot be personalized with a monogram, there are various designs and colors available to choose from.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Back leather flip top business card holder. $5.00 + shipping. View media item 1371

Interested 51450. How many cards does it hold?

beccathebaker said:
Interested 51450. How many cards does it hold?
Holds 30 of the business cards from Merrill, suppose based on the thickness of the card could be a few more or a few less. $2.75 for 1st class mail shipping, $5.25 if you would prefer priority mail. :)Thanks!
Nancy

Nancy, send me your email and I will send money for 1st class shipping. My address will be I the PayPal transaction. Thanks!

beccathebaker said:
Nancy, send me your email and I will send money for 1st class shipping. My address will be I the PayPal transaction. Thanks!
my email for paypal is [email protected]thanks!

Payment sent.

I took it to the post office this morning! Thank you very much.

1. What is the size of the Fs Flip Top Leather Business Card Holder?

The Fs Flip Top Leather Business Card Holder measures 4.25 inches by 3 inches, making it the perfect size to fit in your pocket or purse.

2. How many business cards can the holder hold?

The holder has a capacity of approximately 30 standard sized business cards.

3. Is the holder made of real leather?

Yes, the Fs Flip Top Leather Business Card Holder is made of high-quality, genuine leather.

4. Does the holder have any extra pockets or compartments?

Yes, the holder features an extra pocket on the back for storing additional cards or small notes.

5. Can the holder be personalized with a monogram?

Unfortunately, our holders cannot be personalized with a monogram. However, we do offer a variety of designs and colors to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Ember Lewis
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy