• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an extra spot for your Disney trip? Contact me!

In summary, "F: Extra Spot for Disney" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn an extra spot at Disney World when they host a qualifying party. To qualify for this promotion, the party must have at least $650 in sales, 2 buying guests, and be held within a specified time frame. There is a limit of one promotion per host, but multiple spots can be earned if multiple qualifying parties are hosted. The promotion can only be redeemed for a spot at Disney World in Orlando, Florida and can be used even if the host already has a trip planned to Disney World. However, it must be redeemed within the specified time frame.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I earned Level 2 Disney, trip for 4. We are a family of 3, and due to schedule conflicts for others, we will not be using our 4th ticket.

Thought I'd put it out there for someone else who earned the trip and needs another spot for their child or relative, etc.

Contact me via email to work out the details note2lori at hotmail.com

contacting you....Thanks!

okay email sent. I appreciate the offer and hope that I'm the first to contact you! :)

Thank you Lori!
Kristi

What is "F: Extra Spot for Disney"?

"F: Extra Spot for Disney" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn an extra spot for Disney World when they host a qualifying party. This means that in addition to the usual host rewards, the host can earn an extra spot at Disney World for a family member or friend.

How can I qualify for the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion?

To qualify for the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion, you must host a party with at least $650 in sales and have at least 2 buying guests. The party must also be held between a specified time frame set by Pampered Chef. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information and help you plan your party to qualify for this promotion.

Is there a limit to how many "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotions I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of one "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion per host. However, if you host multiple qualifying parties during the specified time frame, you can earn multiple spots for Disney World.

Can I use the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion for any Disney destination?

No, the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion is specifically for a spot at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. It cannot be used for any other Disney destination.

What if I already have a trip planned to Disney World? Can I still use the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion?

Yes, you can still use the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion even if you already have a trip planned to Disney World. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan your party and redeem the promotion for your existing trip. Please note that the "F: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion must be redeemed within the specified time frame set by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
pampered.chris