• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Ticket to Disney? Earned a Free Trip but Can't Use All Tickets?

In summary, the "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn an extra spot on the annual Disney trip incentive. To qualify, consultants must achieve the Fs level in the incentive program by reaching a sales goal and recruiting new team members during the qualification period. This promotion is typically available during the annual incentive period, but specific dates may vary. The extra spot is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, but if the consultant is unable to attend the trip, they may receive a cash value equivalent to the trip.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I earned Level 2 Disney, trip for 4. We are a family of 3, and due to schedule conflicts for others, we will not be using our 4th ticket.

Thought I'd put it out there for someone else who earned the trip and needs another spot for their child or relative, etc.

Contact me via email to work out the details note2lori at hotmail.com

I just sent you an e-mail.

didn't get it Kelly

I think there is something wrong with my e-mail. I will send it from my yahoo account then. Thanks for letting me know!

Oops, my bad. Type-o in your e-mail address. I just resent it.

1. What is the "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion?

The "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn an extra spot on the annual Disney trip incentive. This trip is a reward for top-performing consultants and their families.

2. How can I qualify for the "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion?

To qualify for the "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion, you must achieve the Fs level in our incentive program. This means reaching a certain sales goal and recruiting a certain number of new team members during the qualification period.

3. When is the "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion available?

The "Fs: Extra Spot for Disney" promotion is typically available during our annual incentive period, which runs from January to December. However, the specific dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to check the current incentive guidelines for more information.

4. Can I transfer my extra spot to someone else?

No, the extra spot for the Disney trip is non-transferable. It is a reward specifically for the consultant who earns it, and cannot be given to another consultant or redeemed for cash.

5. What if I can't attend the Disney trip even with the extra spot?

If you are unable to attend the Disney trip even with the extra spot, you can opt to receive a cash value equivalent to the trip. This amount will be based on the cost of the trip and may vary depending on factors such as flight prices and hotel rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLoriG
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies