• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill

In summary, the "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" has a cooking area of 363 square inches and comes with additional accessories such as a removable ash catcher, built-in thermometer, and durable plated steel cooking grate. The grill also features a built-in dampers system for temperature regulation and is easy to assemble with a 10-year warranty for any manufacturing defects or damages during normal use.
vanscootin
Gold Member
Remember that grill that was a recruiting incentive back in March? I chose the grill... brand new, never used, but out of the box. I have no use for it and don't know why I chose it. :( Cost on the 1099 will be $100. Asking $50 plus shipping.

Do you have a picture?

How much do you think it will cost to ship?

cookingwithlove said:
How much do you think it will cost to ship?

I will ship fed ex... cause the PO is OUTRAGEOUS. I did a zip code across the country and it said 14.50 for shipping.

Did you ever get a picture to post?

The grill has been sold!

If it was the table top one (Smokey Joes), it's only $35 on Amazon (hence why I did not choose it) and the only 'exclusive' part of it was the blue color.

1. What is the size of the "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill"?

The "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" has a cooking area of 363 square inches, providing enough space to cook for a family or a small gathering.

2. Does the grill come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" comes with a removable ash catcher, a built-in thermometer, and a durable plated steel cooking grate.

3. How do I regulate the temperature on the grill?

The "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" features a built-in dampers system that allows you to control the airflow and maintain the desired temperature for your cooking.

4. Is the grill easy to assemble?

Yes, the "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" comes with a detailed instruction manual and all the necessary tools for easy assembly. It should take approximately 30 minutes to put together.

5. What is the warranty period for the grill?

The "Fs - Exclusive Pampered Chef Weber Charcoal Grill" comes with a 10-year warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects or damages during normal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
Replies