• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Discounted New and Retired Items

In summary, discounted new and retired items are products that are either brand new or have been previously sold and are now being retired from the Pampered Chef catalog. These items are offered at a discounted price and can be found in the "Fs" category on the website or identified by the "F" symbol in the catalog. Discounts and coupons are not applicable on these items. They are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. New items are regularly added to the discounted section, so it is recommended to check the "Fs" category frequently.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Looking to liquidate some of my inventory to get cash for my wedding. LOTS of new and retired ifems. PM/E-mail me your e-mail address at [email protected] and I'll send you the file. It's in Excel format. Everything is 30% off retail plus shipping. PayPal preferred...only serious inquiries please. Thanks! :)

Candice, thank you for the list. Are you offering any discounts, these are all catalog pricing.

It would be 30% off that price listed, plus shipping.

1. What are discounted new and retired items?

Discounted new and retired items are products that are either brand new or have been previously sold and are now being retired from the Pampered Chef catalog. These items are offered at a discounted price, making them a great deal for customers.

2. How do I know which items are discounted?

The discounted new and retired items can be found in the "Fs" category on the Pampered Chef website. You can also look for the "F" symbol next to the product name in the catalog or on the website.

3. Can I use discounts or coupons on discounted new and retired items?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons are not applicable on discounted new and retired items. These items are already offered at a discounted price, making them a great deal for customers.

4. Can I return or exchange discounted new and retired items?

Discounted new and retired items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, you may contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. How often are new items added to the discounted section?

New items are added to the discounted section on a regular basis. It is recommended to check the "Fs" category on the Pampered Chef website frequently to see the latest discounted items available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ritab2pamperu
  • Candi_f