• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Discontinued Woven Selections

In summary, the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection was a line of kitchenware and cooking tools that were once offered by Pampered Chef but are no longer available. These items were discontinued due to reasons such as low demand, changes in production costs, or the introduction of newer products. While they cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, they may still be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. Although similar items may not be available, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cooking tools and kitchenware that may serve the same purpose. However, returns or exchanges for items from the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection are not possible as all sales are final.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have been digging around these for some time and finally decided to sell them. I have all 3 sizes/shapes. The Large Round, the Rectangular and the long Rectangle one. I'm asking $25 each plus shipping. If that price doesn't seem right to you maybe make me an offer and we will see. Only PayPal please. Email or message me. [email protected]

Thank you for your interest. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the shapes or sizes of the items I'm selling.

1. What is the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection?

The "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection is a line of kitchenware and cooking tools that were previously offered by Pampered Chef, but have since been discontinued.

2. Why were these items discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why products may be discontinued, such as low demand, changes in production costs, or the introduction of newer, more popular items.

3. Can I still purchase items from the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection?

Unfortunately, these items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

4. Are there any similar items still available?

While the exact items from the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection may not be available, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cooking tools and kitchenware that may serve the same purpose or have similar features.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the "Fs Discontinued Woven Selections" collection?

No, unfortunately returns or exchanges are not available for discontinued items. All sales from this collection are final.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • ChefMarylu