• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Catalogs: Unmarked & Labeled Options Available - Only $10!

In summary, The latest Pampered Chef catalogs can be purchased for only $10, and they include both unmarked and labeled options. They can be ordered by contacting a local consultant or through the website. These catalogs feature new products and exclusive offers, and multiple copies can be purchased with no limit. They are a great resource for finding innovative kitchen tools and new recipe ideas.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have one full and one 1/2 package of unmarked catalogs plus others that already have my label on them. $10 for 25 of them plus shipping. Let me know!

I'm interested in the catalogs. My zip is 75068. How much would shipping be?

How many do you need?

25 would be fine.

I think they will fit in a medium flat rate box for $11.35 ($21.35 total). Do you have Paypal?

Yes. What is your paypal?

Sending you a PM

I still have 12-13 unmarked catalogs and a lot of marked catalogs to get rid of! $10/25 plus shipping (25 shipped for $11.35 priority mail)

1. What is the cost to purchase the latest Pampered Chef catalogs?

The cost to purchase the latest Pampered Chef catalogs is only $10. This includes both unmarked and labeled options for your convenience.

2. How can I order the latest catalogs from Pampered Chef?

You can order the latest Pampered Chef catalogs by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and placing an order online.

3. Are the latest catalogs different from the ones I already have?

Yes, the latest Pampered Chef catalogs feature our newest products and exclusive offers. They are a great resource for finding innovative kitchen tools and delicious recipe ideas.

4. Can I purchase multiple copies of the latest Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can purchase multiple copies of the latest Pampered Chef catalogs. This is a great option for hosting a Pampered Chef party or sharing with friends and family.

5. Is there a limit to how many catalogs I can order?

No, there is no limit to how many catalogs you can order. We want to ensure that all of our customers have access to our latest products and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • whitneythompson