• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Current Catalog Products

In summary, the current catalog features popular "Fs" products such as the Flexible Cutting Mat, Food Chopper, Salad Spinner, Fruit & Cheese Cutter, and Quick-Stir® Pitcher. These products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the knives. Replacement parts are available for most "Fs" products, and all products come with a satisfaction guarantee. Special offers and discounts can be found in the current catalog or on the company's website, and hosting a Pampered Chef party is another way to earn free and discounted products.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have quite a few NEW products from the current catalog for sale. I need to get rid of 10 years worth of Pampered Chef stash =D If you'd like me to email the list of NEW products to you, please PM with your email address. All the other retired items have been listed previously and individually. Thanks for looking.

I just PMed you. I'm VERY interested! :)

I dont know how to PM, but could you email me at [email protected]

Can you send me a list as well? [email protected]
Thanks

1. What are some popular "Fs" products in the current catalog?

Some popular "Fs" products in the current catalog include the Flexible Cutting Mat, the Food Chopper, the Fresh & Healthy Salad Spinner, the Fruit & Cheese Cutter, and the Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Are the "Fs" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Fs" products are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the knives to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for "Fs" products?

Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for most "Fs" products. You can contact our customer service for assistance or check the current catalog for availability.

4. Do "Fs" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Fs" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for "Fs" products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for "Fs" products. You can check the current catalog or our website for any ongoing deals. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • iteachurkid