• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Exclusive Pampered Chef Deals?

In summary, "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" are items that are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef, as well as items that have been retired from the product line. They can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting "Current and Retired Items" from the drop-down menu. These items can be purchased at a party or through a consultant, and may have special deals or discounts. However, they are not eligible for returns or exchanges. It is important to read the product descriptions and reviews carefully before making a purchase.
DebbieJ
See the attached list. Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices. Payment is Paypal ONLY.

You must EMAIL ME if you are interested.

jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    38 KB · Views: 408
bumping since someone wants a stainless saute pan--I have one!

just sent it. sorry.

1. What are "Fs: Current and Retired Items!"?

"Fs: Current and Retired Items!" are items that are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef, as well as items that have been retired from the product line. These items may have limited availability and may be offered at a discounted price.

2. How can I access the "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" section on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Shop" tab and select "Current and Retired Items" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the page where you can browse and purchase these items.

3. Can I purchase "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" at a party or through a consultant?

Yes, "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" can be purchased at a party or through a consultant, just like any other Pampered Chef product. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information about the availability and pricing of these items.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Fs: Current and Retired Items!"?

Yes, there may be special deals or discounts for "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" depending on the item and its availability. These deals and discounts will be clearly indicated on the product page and during the checkout process.

5. Can I return or exchange "Fs: Current and Retired Items!"?

Unfortunately, "Fs: Current and Retired Items!" are not eligible for returns or exchanges. These items are sold as-is and may have limited availability, so please make sure to read the product descriptions and reviews carefully before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebbieJ