• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip

In summary, the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" is a high-quality and durable linen set designed for everyday use in the kitchen. It includes a kitchen towel, pot holder, and oven mitt, all in a beautiful cranberry and sage color scheme. The set is machine washable for easy cleaning and the pot holder and oven mitt can handle hot dishes. It also makes for a perfect gift for friends who love cooking.
chefann
Gold Member
I'm going through a fairly large box of stuff and found a still-sealed package of Cranberry and Sage placemats and napkins. I haven't had a chance to take a picture, but will post one later.

Anybody want these? They were a consultant special item from Fall 2004, and matched the towels that were in the catalog that year. There are 4 placemats and 4 matching napkins. Based on current catalog pricing of linens, the set is valued at $38, but I'll sell it for $20 plus shipping.

As mentioned, the package is still sealed, so they're in new condition.
Please reply here if you're interested.

I am interested and i would like to have 2 more sets if any one has them. let me know how much.

The set I have is $20 plus shipping. What's your ZIP code, so I can get a shipping estimate?

56164 is the zip

The total will be $28.If you still want them, I take PayPal (cash transfer only) or personal check, although checks must clear before I ship items.

Are you still interested? I've been having a problem with PMs, so if you PMed me, I may not have gotten it (that's why I specify to reply to this thread).

yes i still want them. but if you can hang on to them till next month after the 10th would be great.

OK. As long as I know that I can't count on the money until then, I can wait.

1. Can the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" be used for everyday cooking?

Yes, the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" is designed for everyday use in the kitchen. The high-quality linen material is durable and can withstand regular cooking and baking tasks.

2. What is included in the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip"?

The set includes a kitchen towel, pot holder, and oven mitt, all in a beautiful cranberry and sage color scheme. It is a complete set to help you with all your cooking and baking needs.

3. Is the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" machine washable?

Yes, the linen set is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing in cold water and drying on a low heat setting to maintain the quality of the fabric.

4. Can I use the pot holder and oven mitt for handling hot dishes?

Yes, both the pot holder and oven mitt are designed to handle hot dishes and protect your hands from heat. However, we recommend avoiding direct contact with open flames or hot surfaces for safety reasons.

5. Is the "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" a good gift for a friend who loves cooking?

Definitely! The "Fs: Cranberry and Sage Linen Set Nip" is a practical and stylish gift for anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen. It comes in a beautiful packaging, making it a perfect present for birthdays, housewarmings, or any special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pamperinginfl