• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements

In summary, the "Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements" is a tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use during cooking demonstrations. It provides a designated area for demonstrating products and displaying information, making it easier for consultants to showcase the Pampered Chef products to their customers. Using a demonstration runner helps to create a more professional and organized demonstration, while also protecting the surface underneath from spills and messes. The runner is easy to clean and can be personalized with customizable logo statements. Currently, it is only available in black, but there is a possibility of other color options in the future.
sarahschefshop
Demonstration Runner
$20 plus shipping. it weighs 1 lb 3 oz from 74008
Paypal or US Postal money order only!

Attachments

• runner 1.jpg
    runner 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 962
  • runner 2.jpg
    runner 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 882
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still available?

No, it has been sold. Sorry!
tasoula76 said:
Is this still available?

I have one available if you are interested.

I'm interested Shelly, how much?

I'll take $15 for it and that includes shipping. The one thing you should know is it doesn't wash up well. The writing on it faded the first time I washed it so I quit using it. Its still very readable but it doesn't look nearly as nice as when I earned it.

I am so sorry. This has been in my linen closet for months. When I got it out to take a picture I noticed it had yellowed on one end. I can't sell it in this condition.

1. What is the purpose of the "Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements"?

The "Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements" is a tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use during cooking demonstrations. It provides a designated area for demonstrating products and displaying information, making it easier for consultants to showcase the Pampered Chef products to their customers.

2. What are the benefits of using a demonstration runner during a cooking demonstration?

Using a demonstration runner helps to create a more professional and organized demonstration. It also allows for easy access to products, recipes, and information, which can make the demonstration run more smoothly. Additionally, the runner protects the surface underneath from spills and messes, making cleanup easier.

3. Is the "Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements" easy to clean?

Yes, the demonstration runner is made of a durable and easy-to-clean material, making it simple to wipe down after each use. It is also machine washable, ensuring that it stays clean and presentable for future demonstrations.

4. Can I customize the logo statements on the demonstration runner?

Yes, the demonstration runner comes with two customizable logo statements, allowing consultants to personalize it with their name or business information. This adds a personal touch to the demonstration and helps to promote the consultant's brand.

5. Does the "Fs Consultant Demonstration Runner - Black With 2 Logo Statements" come in other colors?

Currently, the demonstration runner is only available in black. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve and expand their product line, so it is possible that other color options may become available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • frozenchef