• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Complete Charm Bracelet - Bracelet With 11 Charms

In summary, the F's Complete Charm Bracelet is made of high-quality stainless steel, is customizable with 11 included charms, can have additional charms added, is adjustable to fit up to 8 inch wrist sizes, and is suitable for everyday wear.
ChefCKHall
FS: $150 Complete Charm Bracelet - Bracelet with 11 charmsOffering complete Charm Bracelet: Apple Wedger Charm and Charm Bracelet, Exclusive Director RUFH Trivet, Food Chopper Charm, Stainless Mixing Bowl Set Charm, Deep Covered Baker Charm, Quick-Stir® Pitcher Charm, Mix 'N Chop & Covered Stockpot Charms, Recruiting - TPC Apron Charm, Spice Turn-About Charm, Chef Hat Charm with Red Heart from LeadershipSome charms were worn for a couple of days on my Pandora Bracelet...some are still in plastic. $150 for complete set which includes Priority Mail Shipping. Blessings! CK (PS, I will NOT break up the set so please don't ask)I accept PayPal only

Last edited:
Reduced to $150

1. What materials is the F's Complete Charm Bracelet made of?

The bracelet is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to tarnishing.

2. How many charms are included with the bracelet?

The bracelet comes with 11 charms, each one representing a different aspect of a woman's life such as family, friendship, and love.

3. Can I add more charms to the bracelet?

Yes, the bracelet is designed to be customizable and you can add additional charms to it as desired.

4. Is the bracelet adjustable to fit different wrist sizes?

Yes, the bracelet is adjustable and can fit wrist sizes up to 8 inches.

5. Is this bracelet suitable for everyday wear?

Yes, the bracelet is designed to be worn every day and is durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz