• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 'Fs Come to the Basement' the Ultimate Guide for PC Spouses?

In summary, "Fs Come to the Basement Book" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that contains 50 delicious and easy-to-make recipes using their popular products. The book can be purchased online or through independent consultants. The recipes are beginner-friendly and there may be special offers or discounts available for the book through promotions or deals on the Pampered Chef website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Great book to have your DH read - it's written by Doris Christopher's hubby all about how to be a supportive PC spouse
Asking $5 plus shipping (media rate)

I just sent you a message! I so need this for my hubby!

Gwen - shipping to you would be $1.50

1. What is "Fs Come to the Basement Book"?

"Fs Come to the Basement Book" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes using our popular products.

2. How many recipes are included in the "Fs Come to the Basement Book"?

The book contains 50 recipes that cover a variety of dishes, including appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

3. Can I purchase the "Fs Come to the Basement Book" online?

Yes, you can purchase the book on our website or through any of our independent consultants.

4. Are the recipes in the "Fs Come to the Basement Book" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the book are designed to be easy to follow, even for those who are new to cooking.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the "Fs Come to the Basement Book"?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and discounts available for our products, including the "Fs Come to the Basement Book." Make sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • Jules711