• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Available for Sale?

In summary, the speaker is selling various items such as a tote, apron, envelopes, cookie press, cutting board, table runner, bowls, toaster bags, carving set, kitchen scale, bowls, kitchen shears, cake tester, coupon caddy, lunch tote, ice cream dipper, wine charms, platter, spoon, deep dish baker lid, cookie cutter, and carafe. They also mention having a list of more items available upon request. They have already sold some items and are looking to get rid of more.
trps
Silver Member
Here are the items I can post I have a longer list of current items. PM for the list if you are interested. Sorry for the multiple posts about selling but had the morning off and cleaned out my basement room with all the extras from PC
Consultant Items
NEW
Carry All Tote$15.00
Consultant Jean Apron $10.00
Small Envelope $5
Large Envelope$7

No Longer Available Items
Old style cookie press $20.00
Oval Cutting Board $10.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00
Cake Tester HWC $3.00
Coupon Caddy hwc $7.00
Lunch Tote $10.00 x 2
Ice Cream Dipper $10.00 x 6
Wine Charms $7.00
Old Rectangle Chillzanne Platter $20.00
Chef's Tool Spoon $8.00
Deep Dish Baker Lid $10.00
Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Carafe $44.00

the deep dish baker lid............ is that for the cranberry $85 dish. If so I very well might be interested.

ritabenson said:
the deep dish baker lid............ is that for the cranberry $85 dish. If so I very well might be interested.

No for the round deep dish baker it is silicone I think

ok thanks....

Is the small envelope the padded one? If so how much would u guess on shipping 18657?

Melissa78 said:
Is the small envelope the padded one? If so how much would u guess on shipping 18657?

I PM'd you.

Just a bump up for the weekend.

I finished replying to all PM's and mailed everything out that has been paid for. I still have way too much left in the basement. Let me know if you'd like to see a list.

I'd like to see a list. TkS!

Is the deep dish baker lid still available?

I have a Deep Dish Baker lid if you are still looking for one.

List please! Thx:)

What is "Fs Cleaned the Basement"?

Fs Cleaned the Basement is a cleaning product specifically designed for basements. It is a powerful and effective solution for removing dirt, grime, and other tough stains from basement surfaces.

How do I use "Fs Cleaned the Basement"?

To use Fs Cleaned the Basement, simply dilute the solution with water according to the instructions on the label. Then, apply it to the desired area using a mop, sponge, or spray bottle. Allow it to sit for a few minutes before wiping or rinsing it off.

Is "Fs Cleaned the Basement" safe to use?

Yes, Fs Cleaned the Basement is safe to use when used according to the instructions. It is free of harsh chemicals and is safe for use on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, tile, and wood.

Can "Fs Cleaned the Basement" remove mold and mildew?

Yes, Fs Cleaned the Basement is specially formulated to remove mold and mildew from basement surfaces. For best results, follow the instructions and allow the solution to sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

Is "Fs Cleaned the Basement" environmentally friendly?

Yes, Fs Cleaned the Basement is environmentally friendly and does not contain any harmful ingredients. It is safe for use around pets and children, and is biodegradable, making it a great choice for those looking for a more eco-friendly cleaning option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps