• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Chillzanne Sectional Server

In summary, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is a durable and lightweight plastic server with four sections for serving a variety of appetizers, dips, and snacks. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold foods, with each section having a 2-cup capacity for ample serving space.
Candi_f
Gold Member
This is the more recent circular one that wraps around a patio umbrella or turns into an S shape.

It's brand new out of the original packaging and was just out for displays.

Retailed for $49.50...asking only $30 plus shipping (should fit in a large flat-rate box)

I prefer non-cc/dc PayPal or RME...but can also accept cc/dc PayPal with fees or postal money orders.

Thanks! :D

Candice

I want it! I've been looking for one! I don't have PayPal, but would be happy to do CC or mail a check? What would shipping be to 22720!

Large flat-rate box is $13.95...so I guess it would be $43.95. You can non-cc/dc PP or RME it to [email protected] Thanks! :D

Ok, hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I have no idea what any of those initials stood for other than non-cc! Can I mail you a personal check or money order?

Sorry...LOL PP is PayPal and RME is Revolution Money Exchange, which is similar to PayPal because it's an online payment system. Anyway...if you don't have either of those...I will accept a postal money order. That can be sent to Candice Donaldson, 24441 Filmore St., Taylor, MI 48180. Thanks! :D

Haha, Thanks! Usually the online shopping I do is from places like Amazon, they just take my Visa...haha! I'll get a money order sent out ASAP. Thanks!

Okay...great...thanks! :D

1. What is the material of the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is made of durable and lightweight plastic, making it easy to transport and clean.

2. How many sections does the Chillzanne Sectional Server have?

The server has four sections, making it perfect for serving a variety of appetizers, dips, and snacks.

3. Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the server is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and convenience.

4. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the server is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperature for extended periods of time.

5. What is the capacity of each section in the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

Each section has a 2-cup capacity, providing ample space for serving and sharing your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff