• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler | Only $20!

In summary, the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler is currently priced at $20 and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is still covered by the Pampered Chef satisfaction guarantee and has dimensions of 12" x 9" x 9.5" with a 12.5 cup capacity. It is not safe to use with hot items or in the microwave.
brodys_mama
I have a Chillzanne Cooler to sell... This is a retired product...
Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler

This exclusive 5-quart cooler can be used for serving chilled bottled beverages, round 1/2- gallon frozen ice cream containers, or as an ice bucket.

Cooler includes ice tongs and two freezable inserts. Insert placement adjust to accommodate various-sized items.

Asking $20 plus shipping.

NOTE: Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested as I may not check this site on a daily basis. Thanks!

I also have one if more than one person is looking for one :)

What is the price of the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler?

The retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler is currently priced at $20.

Can I purchase the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler online?

Yes, the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler is still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

What are the dimensions of the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler?

The retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler measures 12" x 9" x 9.5". It has a 12.5 cup capacity and can hold up to 24 cans.

Can I use the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler for hot items as well?

No, the retired Pampered Chef Chillzanne Cooler is only designed for cold items. It is not safe to use with hot items or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • tazzygurl611