• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls Size 5/6

In summary, the "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" are available in size 5/6 and made of 100% cotton material. They are machine washable and have adjustable straps for a perfect fit. They cannot be personalized, but can be easily customized with iron-on patches or embroidery.
pctharper
Gold Member
For sale is a pair of child's 5/6 Pampered Chef overalls. My daughter wore these to kindgergarten last year. She loved wearing them and the teachers knew I was a consultant! :) $15, includes shipping.

I'm not sure why the picture didn't post :(

Trying to see if the picture attached.

Attachments

• PC Overalls.jpg
    PC Overalls.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 746

What size is the "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" in?

The "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" are available in size 5/6. Please refer to our size chart for more information on measurements.

What material are the overalls made of?

The "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" are made of 100% cotton material, making them comfortable and durable for everyday wear.

Are the overalls machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and drying on low heat to ensure their longevity.

Do the overalls have adjustable straps?

Yes, the "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" feature adjustable straps to ensure a perfect fit for your child.

Can I personalize the overalls with my child's name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Fs: Child's Pampered Chef Overalls" at this time. However, they can be easily customized with iron-on patches or embroidery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefKelebel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • angmillar