• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Charm Necklace With 5 Charms

In summary, the "Fs - Charm Necklace With 5 Charms" set includes one necklace and five charms that represent different Fs, such as family, faith, friends, fun, and food. The necklace can hold up to 7 charms and is made of high-quality stainless steel. It measures 18 inches in length with a 2-inch extender chain. The set cannot be customized but other charm sets are available for personalization.
doughmama
Silver Member
Selling the new charm necklace with five charms. Only charm I don't have is the one for recruiting.
$50 + shipping. Paypal to [email protected] if interested.
IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3882.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Willing to sell this for $45 + shipping. Paypal to [email protected] if interested.

Would you be willing to split this up? I have Nov and Dec and the necklace already? Looking for Sept, Oct, and Consistency.

this item has sold.

1. What is included in the "Fs - Charm Necklace With 5 Charms" set?

The "Fs - Charm Necklace With 5 Charms" set includes one necklace and five charms that represent different Fs, such as family, faith, friends, fun, and food.

2. Can I add more charms to the necklace?

Yes, the necklace is designed to hold up to 7 charms, so you can add two more charms to your collection if desired.

3. What material is the necklace and charms made of?

The necklace and charms are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to tarnishing.

4. How long is the necklace?

The necklace measures 18 inches in length, with an additional 2-inch extender chain for adjustable length.

5. Can I customize the charms in the set?

Unfortunately, the "Fs - Charm Necklace With 5 Charms" set comes with pre-selected charms and cannot be customized. However, we offer other charm sets that may better suit your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk