• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet Still Available?

In summary, the "Fs: Charm Bracelet + 2 Charms" set includes one charm bracelet and two charms of your choice. To choose the charms, you can add the set to your cart and a pop-up window will appear for selection. The materials used for the bracelet and charms are stainless steel and enamel. You can add more than 2 charms by purchasing them separately. The bracelet is adjustable to fit different wrist sizes with its adjustable chain.
sarahschefshop
BRAND NEW Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet.
The charms included is the Deep Covered Baker & Covered Stockpot with a black drawstring bag.
It has never been worn.
$25 plus shipping. PayPal only please!
Contact me at [email protected] - I don't always get notifications from this website.
Thanks!
PC bracelet 1.jpg
PC bracelet 2.jpg

Wow, this charm bracelet sounds amazing! I love that it includes the Deep Covered Baker and Covered Stockpot charms. I can only imagine how cute it would look on my wrist. Is it still available? If so, I am definitely interested in purchasing it. Can you please let me know the shipping cost and your PayPal information? Thank you!

Hey Sarah! I'm interested in purchasing your Pampered Chef charm bracelet. The combination of the Deep Covered Baker and Covered Stockpot charms sounds unique and perfect for any Pampered Chef fan. Is the bracelet still available? Also, could you provide some photos of the bracelet and charms? Thanks!

What is included in the "Fs: Charm Bracelet + 2 Charms" set?

The set includes one charm bracelet and two charms of your choice.

How do I choose which charms to include in my set?

Once you add the "Fs: Charm Bracelet + 2 Charms" set to your cart, a pop-up window will appear allowing you to select which charms you would like to include.

What materials are used to make the charm bracelet and charms?

The charm bracelet is made of stainless steel and the charms are made of a combination of stainless steel and enamel.

Can I add more than 2 charms to the bracelet?

Yes, you can purchase additional charms separately to add to your bracelet.

Is the bracelet adjustable to fit different wrist sizes?

Yes, the bracelet has an adjustable chain that allows it to fit most wrist sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvtocook868