• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Stylish iPhone 4 Case with January Incentive - Only $15 + Shipping

In summary, the January incentive for the stylish iPhone 4 case is a special discounted price of only $15, plus shipping. This offer includes a variety of stylish designs and colors to choose from, such as floral prints, geometric patterns, and solid colors. The iPhone 4 case is specifically designed for the iPhone 4 and may not fit other iPhone models. There is no limit on the number of cases you can purchase with the January incentive, but the discounted price of $15 is only applicable for one case per purchase. To redeem the offer, simply visit the website, add the case to your cart, and enter the provided promo code at checkout.
cochef
Gold Member
I earned the January incentive but I just won't use it. It will fit an iPhone 4. Not sure what PC will value it at but, if it's like things in the past, I am thinking at least $15. So, that's what I am asking, plus mailing. I can email a picture, if necessary.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Still available. How about $5 + shipping!!

What is the January incentive for the stylish iPhone 4 case?

The January incentive for the stylish iPhone 4 case is a special discounted price of only $15, plus shipping.

Is the iPhone 4 case compatible with other iPhone models?

No, the iPhone 4 case is specifically designed for the iPhone 4 and may not fit other iPhone models.

What styles and colors are available for the iPhone 4 case?

The January incentive includes a variety of stylish designs and colors to choose from. You can select from floral prints, geometric patterns, and solid colors such as black, blue, and pink.

Is there a limit on how many iPhone 4 cases I can purchase with the January incentive?

There is no limit on the number of iPhone 4 cases you can purchase with the January incentive. However, please note that the discounted price of $15 is only applicable for one case per purchase.

How can I redeem the January incentive for the stylish iPhone 4 case?

To redeem the January incentive, simply visit our website and add the iPhone 4 case to your cart. At checkout, enter the promo code provided to receive the discounted price of $15. Shipping fees will be added to the total cost of your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jessicanashville
  • sklay723
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • stayinathomemama