• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Carafe, All Woven Selections, Gold Rimmed Plates

In summary, the Fs Carafe is made of durable and shatter-resistant high-quality glass material. The All Woven Selections products are microwave safe and the Gold Rimmed Plates can be used in the dishwasher. The All Woven Selections products come in various sizes and it is recommended to hand wash the Gold Rimmed Plates to preserve the gold rim.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am interested in selling all of these items, just no room for them anymore!! Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a price!

Which carafe are you selling? I am be interested.

The most recent one, the silver one.

How much do you want for it?

chezshelly said:
I am interested in selling all of these items, just no room for them anymore!! Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a price!

I am looking for a couple of the woven items. What do you want for them. Individually and for the lot. Thanks! Please pm me! I am at a fair this week, so will not be able to respond until I check the mail at the end of the day! Thanks!

Do you have the medium woven selection basket that was a consultant only item? I would be interested if so. Thanks!

Bumping! Anyone interested?

How much for the carafe?

Have you sold any of the baskets? How much and what do you have?

Do you have the large pizza stone woven? How much would it be plus shipping to 94546. Thanks!

I am interested in getting a list also if you have anything left.

I have all the women's left, 9 X 13, pizza and the large square simple addition. I am asking $20 for each plus shipping.

Just realized that auto corrected and should say woven not women's!! Sorry!

1. What is the material of the Fs Carafe?

The Fs Carafe is made of high-quality glass material that is durable and shatter-resistant.

2. Are the All Woven Selections products microwave safe?

Yes, all of our All Woven Selections products are microwave safe for your convenience.

3. Can the Gold Rimmed Plates be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Gold Rimmed Plates are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

4. What sizes do the All Woven Selections products come in?

The All Woven Selections products come in a range of sizes, including small, medium, and large, to fit all of your kitchen needs.

5. How do I care for the gold rim on the plates?

We recommend hand washing the Gold Rimmed Plates to help preserve the gold rim and prevent any potential damage in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpartain
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223