• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm

In summary, the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm is a special charm in the shape of a deep covered baker, designed to represent the iconic product of Pampered Chef. It can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website and is compatible with most popular charm bracelets. The charm is made of real sterling silver and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
luvtocook868
Gold Member
For Sale.......
Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm.... $25. (includes Shipping). Please message me! Thanks!

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 580
Hi did you sell this already? Thanks

What is the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm?

The Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm is a special charm in the shape of a deep covered baker, designed to represent the iconic product of Pampered Chef. It is a part of our Fs collection, which also includes charms in the shape of other popular Pampered Chef products.

How can I purchase the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm?

You can purchase the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm from a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply add the charm to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Can I add the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm to my existing Pampered Chef bracelet?

Yes, the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm is compatible with most popular charm bracelets. However, we recommend checking the size and compatibility with your specific bracelet before purchasing.

Is the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm made of real silver?

Yes, the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm is made of sterling silver, giving it a high-quality and durable finish.

Does the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Fs: Bracelet and Deep Covered Baker Charm, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz