• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Charm Bracelet with 6 Charms for $45?

In summary, the bracelet and charms are made of high-quality stainless steel with colorful enamel embellishments. The bracelet is customizable and can fit most wrist sizes. The charms are interchangeable, allowing for different looks to suit personal style. The bracelet and charms are also covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
cochef
Gold Member
Asking $45 plus shipping for all six charms and bracelet.

I was wondering if you had any of charms for this bracelet left and if you have earned any if the new necklace charms. I missed Oct.

I have the charm bracelet with 10 charms I would like to sell if anyone is interested. I also have the necklace and a charm from October I believe that I will sell.

1. What are the materials used for the bracelet and charms?

The bracelet and charms are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and hypoallergenic. The charms are also embellished with colorful enamel for added charm.

2. Can I add more charms to the bracelet?

Yes, the bracelet is designed to be customizable. You can easily add more charms to the bracelet by simply sliding them onto the chain.

3. Are the charms interchangeable?

Yes, the charms can be easily swapped and changed to create different looks. This allows you to mix and match charms to suit your personal style.

4. How long is the bracelet?

The bracelet is adjustable and can fit most wrist sizes. Its length can be adjusted from 6.5 inches to 8.5 inches.

5. Is the bracelet and charms covered by a warranty?

Yes, our Fs: Bracelet & 6 Charms come with a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MEGAN B TAYLOR
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pcchefjane