• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Bracelet with 8 Charms? Let's wait until tax info is out!

In summary, a user is selling a set of charms including an apple wedger, food chopper, deep covered baker, covered stockpot, spice turn-about, and the mix n chop. Three charms were put on a bracelet and a black drawstring bag is also included. The seller is waiting for their 1099 tax information to determine a fair price. They will accept offers comparable to what others are selling for on CS and are keeping a list of interested buyers. The current asking price is $45 plus shipping for all six charms and the bracelet. The seller has an additional eight charms for sale and is waiting for their 1099s which value the bracelet at $15 and each charm at $5. One potential buyer is interested
cochef
Gold Member
The charms are the apple wedger, food chopper, deep covered baker, covered stockpot, spice turn-about, and the mix n chop. Three were put on the bracelet and still in the bas. Also includes the black drawstring bag. Since I don't know the value until the 1099's come out, I would like to wait and offer it at a fair price to you, and me. Of course, an offer would be accepted before then comparable to what others are selling for on CS. I will take names of those interested - first come, first served - if we wait until the tax info is out.

I would pay $20 for the apple wedger charm alone. Keep me in mind please. Thanks!

I would like to sell it with all the charms, but will definitely put you on the list for the individual charm.

Bumping. $120 for all 6 charms & bracelet.

if you decide to sell individual charms, i would like the spice turn about

Found and purchased an apple wedger charm on e-bay, so please remove me from the list!
thanks anyway! :)

If you do them individually I'd be interested in the spice turn about and mix n chop.

brewejen said:
If you do them individually I'd be interested in the spice turn about and mix n chop.

As I posted on another thread, I would like to wait until I see the 1099 to offer a fair price. Are you ok with that?

cochef said:
As I posted on another thread, I would like to wait until I see the 1099 to offer a fair price. Are you ok with that?

I'm completely fine with that. I just wanted to be put on the list.

brewejen said:
I'm completely fine with that. I just wanted to be put on the list.

I will let you know ASAP :)

cochef said:
The charms are the apple wedger, food chopper, deep covered baker, covered stockpot, spice turn-about, and the mix n chop. Three were put on the bracelet and still in the bas. Also includes the black drawstring bag. Since I don't know the value until the 1099's come out, I would like to wait and offer it at a fair price to you, and me. Of course, an offer would be accepted before then comparable to what others are selling for on CS. I will take names of those interested - first come, first served - if we wait until the tax info is out.

Asking $45 plus shipping for all six charms and bracelet.

bumping for current info

I just sent you a PM. ;)

did you sell them? interested

Bracelet and all charms are sold.

I'll be selling mine as soon as I know how much it's worth! Bracelet + 8 charms.

Chef Gilles said:
I'll be selling mine as soon as I know how much it's worth! Bracelet + 8 charms.

Do you have the apron charm? I would be interested in just that one.

Chef Gilles said:

Our 1099s value the bracelet at $15 and each charm at $5.

Chef Gilles said:

just sent a PM to you

1. What materials are the "Fs: Bracelet & 6 Charms" made of?

The bracelet is made of stainless steel and the charms are made of a mix of metal alloys and enamel.

2. Can I add more charms to the bracelet?

Yes, the bracelet has a clasp that allows you to add or remove charms as desired.

3. Are the charms interchangeable with other Pampered Chef bracelets?

No, the charms are specifically designed to fit the "Fs: Bracelet" and may not fit other bracelets.

4. How do I care for the "Fs: Bracelet & 6 Charms"?

We recommend cleaning the bracelet and charms with a soft, damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners on the charms as they may cause damage.

5. Can I purchase additional charms separately?

Yes, additional charms can be purchased separately to add to your bracelet. They are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Kristin Radunz