• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Laminated Booking Slide for Only $5 - Contact Me Today!

In summary, a laminated booking slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them book parties and increase sales. It is a small, durable card with information and tips on how to host a successful party. To get your hands on one, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for only $5. Using a laminated booking slide can be beneficial as it provides potential hosts with all the necessary information and can be customized to make it more personal. It can be used as often as desired, providing more opportunities to book parties and increase sales.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a booking slide for sale that I made by laminating pages and securing it with metal rings.

Only asking $5 plus shipping.

I accept non-cc PayPal, RME, cc PayPal with fees, and postal money orders.

Interested? Contact me off-list at [email protected]

Thanks! :D

how much for shipping to 14075

And 44312?I've been told I can get one done myself for about $11 or $12 through an office site ... I'd be happy to tape the pages together with packaging tape ... but I frequently have printer issues.

PamperedJAB...I e-mailed you off-list. If something falls through with that one, Di Can Cook...you'll be my next one, okay? Thanks for the responses! :D

I also have one for sale if anyone else wants one.

What is a laminated booking slide?

A laminated booking slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them book parties and increase sales. It is a small, durable card with information and tips on how to host a successful party.

How can I get my hands on a laminated booking slide?

You can contact me, your Pampered Chef consultant, to purchase a laminated booking slide for only $5. I will be happy to provide you with one and answer any questions you may have.

Why should I use a laminated booking slide?

A laminated booking slide is a great tool to have on hand when speaking with potential party hosts. It provides them with all the information they need to know about hosting a party and the benefits they will receive. This can help increase your party bookings and sales.

Can I customize my laminated booking slide?

Yes, you can customize your laminated booking slide with your contact information or any special offers you may have. This will help make it more personal and engaging for potential hosts.

How often should I use my laminated booking slide?

You can use your laminated booking slide as often as you like. It is a handy tool to have with you at all times, whether you are at a party, event, or even just out and about. The more you use it, the more opportunities you will have to book parties and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f