• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Black Tote Bag (Conf 2007) Nip

In summary, the black tote bag is made of durable and lightweight polyester and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It has two spacious exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization. The tote bag measures 14.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 12.75 inches in height, making it suitable for everyday use and able to hold all of your essentials.
chefann
Gold Member
Still in the plastic, never used.

It's a black tote bag as handed out at Conference 2007. No pic for now, but I'll post one later. The bag has a zipper closure across the top, and several small pockets (Velcro flap closures) on the front of the bag. The PC logo is on the largest flap in silver (only slightly metallic, it almost looks plain grey). If I remember correctly, there is a small internal pouch at the top of the bag that's convenient for little items like keys, lip balm, pen, etc.

This bag hasn't been used, and I can't for the life of me remember how I got it. Probably in a surprise box at Conference.

$12 plus shipping

Please reply here if you are interested.

I use this bag for my host packets, cookbooks and DVDs at shows, it does not have a pocket on the inside. There are the two front pockets that are just the right size for the DVDs, and a larger pocket in the front in which I fit my cookbooks.

Ann, I think I might be interested if I can please see a picture. Also, I have to tell you that I am so excited to be going to conference this year. I am hoping to meet you in person and to thank you for all the times that you have helped me out in the past two years answering questions for me.

Annie

Sale is pending... if it falls through, I'll let you know.

1. What is the material of the black tote bag?

The black tote bag is made of durable and lightweight polyester.

2. Is the tote bag machine washable?

Yes, the black tote bag is machine washable for easy cleaning.

3. How many pockets does the tote bag have?

The black tote bag has two spacious exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization.

4. What are the dimensions of the tote bag?

The black tote bag measures 14.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 12.75 inches in height.

5. Is the tote bag suitable for everyday use?

Yes, the black tote bag is designed for everyday use and can hold all of your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Teresa Lynn