• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FS: Black tote bag (conf 2007) NIP

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Still in the plastic, never used.

It's a black tote bag as handed out at Conference 2007. No pic for now, but I'll post one later. The bag has a zipper closure across the top, and several small pockets (Velcro flap closures) on the front of the bag. The PC logo is on the largest flap in silver (only slightly metallic, it almost looks plain grey). If I remember correctly, there is a small internal pouch at the top of the bag that's convenient for little items like keys, lip balm, pen, etc.

This bag hasn't been used, and I can't for the life of me remember how I got it. Probably in a surprise box at Conference.

$12 plus shipping

Please reply here if you are interested.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I use this bag for my host packets, cookbooks and DVDs at shows, it does not have a pocket on the inside. There are the two front pockets that are just the right size for the DVDs, and a larger pocket in the front in which I fit my cookbooks.

chefannie

Oct 8, 2007
Ann, I think I might be interested if I can please see a picture. Also, I have to tell you that I am so excited to be going to conference this year. I am hoping to meet you in person and to thank you for all the times that you have helped me out in the past two years answering questions for me.

Annie

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Sale is pending... if it falls through, I'll let you know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
Replies
Views