• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket

In summary, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is made of soft and durable microsuede fabric, is machine washable, has two front pockets, is available in various sizes, and can be personalized with custom embroidery.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a Black Microsuede ( I hope that's the right term) Jacket in size 4X The Tag says Gabrielle Rohde-Royce I love it but it's way too big and even too big I always get compliments on it. I need the money right now way more than a too big jacket so it's for sale. $20 plus shipping from 27889.
It's in SUPER shape. I just washed it and it's just hang dry so it's easy. It has the two nice pockets on the front and the PC Logo embroidered.
If noone here is interested... I'll list it on CS in a day or two.

Hi there! I'm interested in the jacket. Could you please provide some measurements or a size chart so I can make sure it will fit me? Also, do you have any pictures of the jacket? Thanks!

1. What is the material of the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket?

The material of the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is a soft and durable microsuede fabric, providing comfort and longevity for frequent use in the kitchen.

2. Is the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Does the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket have any pockets?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket features two spacious front pockets, perfect for storing kitchen tools and essentials.

4. Is the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket available in different sizes?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3X, ensuring a comfortable fit for all body types.

5. Can the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket be personalized with embroidery?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket can be personalized with custom embroidery, making it a great gift for chefs and cooking enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • esavvymom