• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket

In summary, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is a high-quality, durable, and stain-resistant jacket made of microsuede material. It features two spacious pockets on the front and is machine washable for easy cleaning. Unfortunately, customization options are not available, but it is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a Black Microsuede ( I hope that's the right term) Jacket in size 4X The Tag says Gabrielle Rohde-Royce I love it but it's way too big and even too big I always get compliments on it. I need the money right now way more than a too big jacket so it's for sale. $20 plus shipping from 27889. (or we can do a one price box.. whatever works for you)

It's in SUPER shape. I just washed it and it's just hang dry so it's easy. It has the two nice pockets on the front and the PC Logo embroidered.

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing your Black Microsuede jacket. Can you provide any additional details about the fit and condition? Also, would you be open to negotiating on the price? Shipping to my area code would be 22314. Thank you!

What is the material of the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket?

The Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is made of a high-quality microsuede material that is soft, durable, and stain-resistant.

Does the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket have any pockets?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket features two spacious pockets on the front, perfect for holding kitchen tools, recipe cards, or personal items.

Can I customize the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket. However, we do have a variety of other jackets and aprons that can be personalized with your name or logo.

Is the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

What sizes are available for the Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket?

The Fs Black Microsuede Pampered Chef Jacket comes in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements and fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • esavvymom