• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt

In summary, the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" is available in size 2X, made of a soft blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, cannot be customized, is machine washable, and can be exchanged or returned within 30 days if it does not fit.
jillzpampchef
I have a long-sleeved tshirt that is black and has the PC logo (with chef hat) in gold on the left breastplate. Color is black, size is 2X. Cotton blend. Worn only a few times. Clean, great condition, no stains or tears.

Asking $5 + $3 S/H. I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking!
Jill

is it true to size? If so, I'm interested.

Hi Jill, If Jane doesn;t take it I will,Thanks, Diane

I believe it's true to size, yes. If either of you would like it, just PM me your interest (I don't check the boards regularly), and then I'll give you the go-ahead to Paypal me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Jill

1. What size options are available for the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt?"

Our "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" is available in sizes 2X, which is equivalent to a women's size 20-22.

2. What materials is the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" made of?

The "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" is made of a soft and comfortable blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

3. Can I customize the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" at this time.

4. Is the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

5. Can I exchange or return the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free exchange and return policy. If the "Fs: Black Ls 2X Pampered Chef Shirt" does not fit, you can exchange it for a different size or return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • jillzpampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • jillzpampchef