• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you receive the NIP BBQ tool bag for sale?

In summary, the BBQ Tool Bag is a durable and convenient grilling tool set that includes 5 essential tools and extra pockets for additional accessories. It can be personalized and is easy to clean. The bag is approximately 18 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 5 inches deep with adjustable straps.
AmyR
I have for sale a NIP tool bag I would like to sell for a total of $20 (includes shipping). I prefer paypal.
Amy

I really would like to buy it from you. Please e-mail me with how to pay you and order it. [email protected]

Did you sell this yet? If not I am interested.

Becky

Yes it is still for sale...it's yours :)
Amy

Amy,

I am still interested. You did say you wanted $20.00 I have a paypal account. Let me know.

Becky

Amy,

I just wanted to let you know I did receive it. Sorry I have been really busy just got around to opening it this weekend. I just love it, thanks so much.

Becky

1. What is included in the BBQ Tool Bag?

The BBQ Tool Bag includes 5 essential grilling tools: a spatula, tongs, basting brush, grill brush, and fork. It also has extra pockets for storing additional tools or accessories.

2. Is the BBQ Tool Bag durable?

Yes, the BBQ Tool Bag is made with heavy-duty, high-quality materials that are built to last. It can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to wear and tear.

3. Can the BBQ Tool Bag be personalized?

Yes, the BBQ Tool Bag can be personalized with a monogram or name. This makes it a great gift for any BBQ lover or a special addition to your own grilling collection.

4. Is the BBQ Tool Bag easy to clean?

Yes, the BBQ Tool Bag is designed for easy cleaning. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge after each use, and it will be ready to go for your next grilling adventure.

5. How big is the BBQ Tool Bag?

The BBQ Tool Bag is approximately 18 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for storing and transporting your grilling tools. It also has adjustable straps for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyR
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • chezshelly