• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Assorted Biz Materials - Recruiting

In summary, this box of business materials includes 300 postcards, 3 buttons, and 695 stickers. The total value is over $65. The stickers are great for marking up catalogs, receipts, etc. to send additional recruitment messages during shows. Several items are matched to others in this batch, creating a consistent message/image. The price is lowered to $15 for the stickers alone, and the placemats and napkins from the other thread are also available for purchase for an additional $18.
chefann
Gold Member
FOR SALE: Large assortment of business materials from third-party vendors (The Booster, Sticking to Business, etc.). Most are recruiting-themed.Box contains:
  • Printable postcards 4 to a sheet, design on one side with blank area for personal message. Backs are blank for addresses.
    • Make full time income for part time hours, 5 sheets (20 cards)
    • Earn great money doing something you love, 5 sheets (20 cards)
    • Need more time? More money? A vacation? 5 sheets (20 cards)
    • Join our team and live the American Dream, 10 sheets (40 cards)
  • Postcards Pre-cut postcards, design on one side with blank area; blank on back. Packs of 20.
    • Be a full time mom! Have a part time business with full time pay!
    • Get paid for having fun! 2 packs
    • Welcome to the team. Together Everyone Achieves More
    • Be in business for yourself not by yourself
    • Buy it! Sell it! Get it free! (This card has a fairly extended message on it, with little room for a personal note.)
    • Welcome to the family!
    • Try it! You'll like it! If you don't… just stop!
    • Live @ home… play @ home… dream @ home… Earn $ @ home! 2 packs
  • Buttons Standard 2" buttons. Great for on apron or jacket.
    • Full time pay… part time hours! Ask me how!
    • I'm the best boss I ever had!
    • Are you paid what you're worth?
  • Stickers Assorted types.
    • Be a full time mom! Have a part time business with full time pay! Ask me how! Large square stickers, 8 total
    • What other job can you have, where you can laugh and talk for an hour then eat dessert before you go? Large pen flag style stickers (wrap around pen and stick to itself to both convey a message and prevent pen from being stolen), 18 total
    • Full time pay… part time hours! Ask me how! You really can make serious money while having fun! Large pen flag stickers, 24 total
    • Pick your hours, pick your profit, set your own pay! Ask me how! No quotas, no territories, no inventory… just great opportunity! Why not try? Large pen flag stickers, 14 total
    • Don't say no, give it a go! Join my team or book a show! Give it a go then watch your earnings grow and grow. Pen flag stickers, 3 total
    • Your business your way! Live @ home, play @ home, dream @ home, earn $ @ home! Pen flag stickers, 3 total
    • You really can make serious money while having fun! Full time pay, part time hours, ask me how! Pen flag stickers, 3 total (slightly smaller version than one of the large pen flag stickers listed above)
    • Pick your hours, pick your profit, set your own pay! Ask me how! No quotas, no territories, no inventory… just great opportunity! Why not try? Pen flag stickers, 9 total (slightly smaller version of one listed above)
    • Choose a career that is fun & motivational, leaves you in control of your time, offers high hourly earnings. Ask me how! Could you use an "extra" $100 a week? Pen flag stickers, 6 total
    • Life doesn't just happen… you make it happen! Not just the opportunity of a lifetime, but a lifetime of opportunities! Pen flag stickers, 6 total
    • This isn't work, it's fun! 1" round stickers, 100 total
    • Be in business for yourself, not by yourself. 1" round stickers, 75 total
    • Don't dream it, do it! 1" round stickers, 125 total
    • I'm the best boss I ever had! 1" round stickers, 75 total
    • Live @ home, play @ home, dream @ home, earn $ @ home! Rectangular stickers, 56 total
    • Not just the opportunity of a lifetime, but a lifetime of opportunities! Rectangular stickers, 24 total
    • Try on the American dream! Large round sticker with stars and stripes apron, 32 total
    • Help Wanted. Apron-shaped sticker, 18 total
    • I love what I do, you can too! Heart-shaped sticker, 96 total
That's a total of 300 postcards, 3 buttons, and 695 stickers!Items are new and unused. Differences in sticker counts are because the stickers are from different suppliers, sizes, and intended uses. Be assured that all are complete sheets. The stickers are great for marking up catalogs, receipts, etc. to send additional recruiting messages during shows. Several items are matched to others in this batch, creating a consistent message/image.Total value of all items, if purchased anew, is over $65.Selling for $25, plus $10 shipping (total $35). If interested, please respond in this thread.ETA: Price lowered. I'd like to get these to a good home.

Last edited:
Price lowered.

How much for just the stickers?

$15 including shipping for just the stickers.

I will take the stickers....do you take paypal???

can i just take the rest of the stuff how much?

texaschef said:
I will take the stickers....do you take paypal???
Yes, I do. Cash transfer only, no credit card transactions. You can send to [email protected]. I'll ship to the address on the PayPal account.
milkangel said:
can i just take the rest of the stuff how much?
The rest would be $18 including shipping. And did you still want the placemats and napkins from the other thread? With those, your total would be $40 because I can ship them together to save some.

yes I still want the placemats and napkins and the other stuff ar the stickers gone?

As of now, I haven't received payment for any of it, so it's all still available.

how much for all?

$55 total, including shipping. That's with the linens and the recruiting materials.

ok that will work

I do need to know when you'll be sending payment, as I just got a note from someone else who can pay now for all of it.

sending check today.

Payment not yet received - so the items are still available.

Hey Ann, I am interested in the stickers only, but not the pen flag stickers. Does that make it too complicated for you? I can pay by Paypal (not cc).

Hi Ann,
Two hours ago I sent you email about sending me a bill via PayPal for everything -- still no bill. I would seriously like all - thanks, and Best wishes! Chip

Sorry, Chip. I was offline getting dinner together. I'll get an invoice to you right away.

Invoice sent to Chip.
Thanks, everyone.

1. What materials are included in the "Fs: Assorted Biz Materials - Recruiting" package?

The "Fs: Assorted Biz Materials - Recruiting" package includes a variety of materials designed to help you recruit new members to your team. This includes brochures, flyers, business cards, and other promotional materials.

2. How can these materials help me with recruiting?

These materials are specifically designed to showcase the benefits and opportunities of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. They provide information about the company, products, and compensation plan, making it easier for you to share the benefits of becoming a consultant with potential recruits.

3. Are these materials customizable?

Yes, these materials can be customized with your contact information and personal branding. This allows you to personalize the materials and make them more effective in promoting yourself as a consultant and showcasing the Pampered Chef opportunity.

4. Are these materials available in different languages?

Currently, these materials are only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is continuously expanding into new markets and may offer translated materials in the future.

5. How can I order the "Fs: Assorted Biz Materials - Recruiting" package?

You can order this package through your Pampered Chef Consultant website or by contacting your consultant support team. The materials will be shipped directly to you and will be charged to your account as a business expense.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman