• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone need vintage Pampered Chef invites?

In summary, the speaker has a large collection of old invitations from retired consultants and eBay dating back to 2000. They have various types of invites, including generic ones with food pictures, themed invites for holidays or events, and training guides with demo flyers. The speaker is looking to sell the invites and mentions specific ones with quantities available. They are open to offers and have not had much interest in the invites so far.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I've aquired a huge collection of old invites from as far back as 2000 from retired consultants and a few from eBay. My vision of using them all was much bigger than reality. Maybe you can use them?

50cent per unopened pack

Generic Invites from 2004, has 8 mouth watering food pictures and out logo in the middle. I have 10 packs. pending

March 2000 "How Sweet It Is!" invites with cookies all over it. I have 7 packs

September 2000 Invite with Turkey Cranberry Wreath 4 unopened packs

March 2001 "It's Fanci-Full and Simply Delicious!" Invites Lady holding what looks like a fruit pie on a round stone. I have 2 packs.

January 2002 - Comfort Cooking, Recipes that warm the heart and home. Invites 1 pack. SOLD

March 2002 "Star Spangled Summer" Invites Has the fruit flag on it. 2 packs

2002 - Classic Recipes from the Pampered Chef Invites. has three differant food pictures. Looks like a braid, and veggie pizza and a cherry wreath. 7 packs.

2002 - Pepperoni Pizza Twist Invites. 5 packs

2003 - Cool Lime Napoleons Invites - 7 packs

August 2003 - Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels Invites - 7 packs

2003 - Celebrations Fast Family Fajitas Invites 7 packs

2004 - Invites - Easy Appetizers, Fast Family Favs, and Dazzling Desserts 10 packspending

March 2005 - Tri-Fold Training Guide still has all the training booklets with the how to demo flyers in it. $2 Contains The Scoop on ice cream creations, Tempting tapas appetizers with a Spanish flair, It's hot...it's cold Stir-Fry pending

March 2005 - Invites complimenting the above 2 packs

Sept 2005 - Tri-Fold Training Guide still has all the training booklets with the how to demo flyers in it. $2 Contains Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce, Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells, and Green Chile Frittata pending

Sept 2005 - Invite complimenting the above 10 packs

March 2006 - Tri-Fold Training Guide still has all the training booklets with the how to demo flyers in it. $2 Contains Cucina Italiana Cooking shows. Appetizer Caprese Mini Sandwiches, Main Dish Quick Chicker Primavera Risotto, and Dessert Profiterole Puffs

March 2006 - matching invites 3 packs

Sept 2006 - Tri-Fold Training Guide still has all the training booklets with the how to demo flyers in it. $2 Contains Dine Out At Home featuring Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli, Portobello-Chicken Panini and Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes

Sept 2006 - matching invites 6 packs

March 2007 - Tri-Fold Training Guide still has all the training booklets with the how to demo flyers in it. $2 Contains Taste of the Tropics featuring Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups, Jerk Chicken Salad and Island Breeze Rum Cake

March 2007 - matching invites 2 packs

2007 - Bites and Bevs, 3 packs

2007 - Chocolate Bliss, 3 packs

2007 - Real Food, Real Fast, 2 packs

2008 - 6 O'Clock Salads and Sweet 'n Simple. 1 pack

Please take some of these off my hands!!!

Thanks

Carol

[email protected]

Last edited:
You could open a store with all your invites!!!

I know, I just kept finding them as I went thru totes and boxes in my PC closet. Crazy, just crazy

BUMPING...surely someone needs some????

I still have these, anyone interested? Prices to high? Make me an offer.

Last edited:
Bumping, sure someone needs something?

If you want pictures of any of these I would be happy post one.

*lol* Does anyone use those things? I use the regular ones or Mini-catalogs...so sorry, can't help you.

Updated .... see Bobbi, a few people still use these :p

1. What are "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites"?

"Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific type of party invitation that is designed for hosts who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party.

2. How are "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" different from regular party invitations?

Unlike regular party invitations, "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" specifically target hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. These invitations often include a special offer or incentive for returning hosts, such as a discounted product or extra rewards points.

3. Can I use "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" for hosts who have not previously hosted a Pampered Chef party?

No, "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" should only be used for hosts who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. These invitations are specifically designed to encourage repeat business and may not be as effective for new hosts.

4. Are there any restrictions on using "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites"?

Yes, "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" should only be used for hosts who have not hosted a party within the last six months. Using these invitations for hosts who have recently hosted a party may not be as effective and could potentially turn off the host.

5. How do I order "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites"?

You can order "Fs - a Ton of Older Invites" through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant support team. These invitations typically come in packs of 25 and can be customized with your personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Jules711