• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to score a surprise box filled with brand new Pampered Chef goodies?

In summary, a Few Surprise Boxes are curated collections of quality and useful products from Pampered Chef, perfect for gift-giving or treating yourself. Typically, 3-5 items are included in each box and they range from kitchen tools to food products. The items cannot be customized, but are carefully chosen with the customer in mind. Both the purchaser and recipient are surprised by the items in the box, making it a fun and exciting experience. The box can also be purchased as a gift for someone else, with the option to include a personalized message.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a few surprise boxes for sale...a couple valued over $50 for only $25...and a couple valued at over $100 for only $50.

All Pampered Chef-related stuff, brand new.

Contents are a mystery...however, if you have a preference for current products, retired products, or supplies/logo items...let me know and I'll see if I can tailor it more to your needs.

Shipping is not included, but probably would be no more than the cost of a flat-rate box ($10.50). So just add that to whichever size box you want. You can send that personal payment via PayPal to [email protected]

Thanks! Hope you have fun opening your surprises! :D

Candice

:blushing:This is a GREAT idea! I have TONS of odds & ends I've collected over the years and still NIB... If you don't mind, I'm going to see if I can empty out my closet to my customers!!!
Thanks for a great idea!!

1. What is a Few Surprise Boxes?

A Few Surprise Boxes are a collection of curated products from Pampered Chef that are specially selected for their quality and usefulness in the kitchen. These boxes contain a variety of items that are perfect for gift-giving or for treating yourself.

2. How many items are typically included in a Few Surprise Box?

There are typically 3-5 items included in a Few Surprise Box, depending on the size and value of the products. These items can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to food products and recipe cards.

3. Can I customize the items in my Few Surprise Box?

No, the items in the Few Surprise Box are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we carefully choose products that we think our customers will love and find useful in their kitchen.

4. Are the items in the Few Surprise Box a surprise to the purchaser as well?

Yes, the items in the Few Surprise Box are a surprise to both the purchaser and the recipient. We want to keep the element of surprise and excitement for everyone involved.

5. Can I purchase a Few Surprise Box as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the Few Surprise Box makes a great gift for any occasion. Simply add the recipient's information at checkout and we will ship the box directly to them. You can also include a personalized message for an extra special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jigsmom
Replies