• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on an Fs 2008 Conference Bag - Only $15 + Shipping!

In summary, the Fs 2008 Conference Bag is a branded bag designed for attendees of the 2008 Fs Conference. It is available for purchase for $15 plus shipping and is also available for those who did not attend the conference. The bag measures 15 inches in width, 13 inches in height, and has a 5-inch depth, making it the perfect size to hold conference materials and personal items. To order, simply visit the website and complete the checkout process.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I used it a few times to carry catalogs to my shows but it's still in great condition. I'm asking $15 plus shipping. Please PM me if you are interested. I prefer check or money order.

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Is it a Backpack?

No it's like a messenger style with one strap to go over your sholder.

What is the Fs 2008 Conference Bag?

The Fs 2008 Conference Bag is a branded bag specifically designed for attendees of the 2008 Fs Conference. It features the conference logo and is a convenient way to carry your belongings during the event.

How much does the Fs 2008 Conference Bag cost?

The Fs 2008 Conference Bag is available for only $15, plus the cost of shipping. This makes it an affordable and useful souvenir from the conference.

Can I purchase the Fs 2008 Conference Bag if I did not attend the conference?

Yes, the Fs 2008 Conference Bag is available for purchase even if you did not attend the conference. It is a great way to show your support for the event and its message.

What are the dimensions of the Fs 2008 Conference Bag?

The Fs 2008 Conference Bag measures 15 inches in width, 13 inches in height, and has a 5-inch depth. It is the perfect size to hold your conference materials and personal items.

How do I order the Fs 2008 Conference Bag?

You can easily order the Fs 2008 Conference Bag by visiting our website and adding it to your cart. Simply follow the checkout process and enter your shipping information to receive your bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcheftammy