• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Fs 2008 Conference Bag the Ultimate Accessory?

In summary, the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse is a practical and convenient way for conference attendees to carry essential items. It includes a notepad, pen, water bottle, and a pamphlet with information about the conference. It is available for attendees of all genders and is made from eco-friendly materials. It is not sold separately and cannot be customized, but will feature the Pampered Chef logo and branding.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
This is the black one with the faux leather trim - gorgeous!! Brand new, never used. Asking $20 + shipping

Do you have a pic? I'm new & don't know what it looks like. Thanks!

Okay, I found out which one I'm looking for & it's not the 2008 one. Thanks though!

Do you have a picture of the bag?

I will take one today and get it posted.

1. What is included in the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse?

The FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse includes a variety of useful items for the conference, such as a notepad, pen, water bottle, and a pamphlet with information about the conference schedule and activities. It may also include some Pampered Chef product samples.

2. Is the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse only for women?

No, the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse is for attendees of all genders. It is designed to be a practical and convenient way to carry essential items during the conference.

3. Can I purchase the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse separately?

No, the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse is only available for attendees of the FS 2008 conference. It is not sold separately.

4. Is the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, Pampered Chef is committed to sustainability and the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse is made from eco-friendly materials such as recycled fabric and biodegradable materials.

5. Can I customize the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse with my name?

No, the FS 2008 Conference Bag/Purse is not customizable. However, it will have the Pampered Chef logo and branding on it, making it a unique and special item for conference attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Heather8345