• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want 20 - 2010 PC Wall Calendars for $1 each?

In summary, the "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" package includes 20 pre-printed wall calendars with different "F" themed designs for each month. The dimensions of the calendars are 12 inches by 12 inches, making them suitable for hanging on any standard wall. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized with personal photos, but they make great gifts. They can be reused for future years as long as the dates align, and there is a discount available for purchasing multiple sets.
Maragib
I am selling 20 - 2010 PC Wall Calendars. 1$ each plus shipping (flat rate in US is $10.75) Will give preference to those who want the who lot of them.
Anyone interested?
Mara

yes, yes yes,
Linda seroskie
2600 sky top dr
Pottstown pa 19464

Are they all taken?

They are still pending a email reply but I am pretty sure they are sold.

If not ....please pm me..thanks

Hi If you have not sold all of your calendars, could you please email me at [email protected]? Thanks

Sorry i sold all the calendars.

1. What is included in the "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" package?

The "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" package includes 20 wall calendars for the year 2010. Each calendar features a different "F" themed design for each month.

2. What are the dimensions of the "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars"?

The "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" measure 12 inches by 12 inches, making them the perfect size for hanging on any standard wall.

3. Can I customize the "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" with my own photos?

Unfortunately, these calendars come with pre-printed designs and cannot be customized with personal photos. However, they make great gifts for family and friends!

4. Are the "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars" reusable for future years?

Yes, these calendars can be reused for future years as long as the dates align with the correct days of the week. The "F" themed designs can also make a fun and unique addition to any scrapbook or memory book.

5. Is there a discount for buying multiple sets of "Fs: 20 2010 Wall Calendars"?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing multiple sets of these calendars. Please contact a Pampered Chef representative for more information on bulk orders and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • sih
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies