• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 2-Piece Pampered Chef Gym Outfit, Size Xl

In summary, the "Fs: 2-Piece Pampered Chef Gym Outfit" is available in size XL and is made of a comfortable and stretchy blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex. It is also machine washable and sold as a set. Additionally, this versatile outfit can be worn for activities other than working out, such as running errands or lounging at home.
jillzpampchef
I have a two-piece set that's perfect for the gym. The shirt is a ringer tee, black ringer and text on white, and it reads: Property of THE PAMPERED CHEF Kitchen Team, Since 1980. The bottoms are elastic waisted black cotton gym shorts that have a drawstring and a small white TPC on left hem of the shorts (where your thigh would be). Both are XL, 100% preshrunk cotton. They have been worn a few times, but are in great shape - no stains or tears.

A great way to generate inquiries and business by wearing logo'd items to the gym!

$15 for the set, plus $3 S/H. I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking!
Jill

I would be interested in this, could you send me a picture by chance, even by email or I would private message you my cell phone for a text message? :D

Rita - please PM me your cell or email address. I'm taking a pic of it and can send to you.

Jill

1. What sizes are available for the "Fs: 2-Piece Pampered Chef Gym Outfit"?

The "Fs: 2-Piece Pampered Chef Gym Outfit" comes in size XL only.

2. What material is the outfit made of?

The outfit is made of a comfortable and stretchy blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex.

3. Is the outfit machine washable?

Yes, the outfit is machine washable for easy maintenance.

4. Are the pieces sold separately or as a set?

The "Fs: 2-Piece Pampered Chef Gym Outfit" is sold as a set, including both the top and bottom.

5. Can I wear this outfit for activities other than working out?

Absolutely! The outfit is versatile and can be worn for other activities such as running errands or lounging at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • jwagner75
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcAng
  • dannyzmom