• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Stylish and Functional PC Bags at Great Prices - $8+ Shipping

In summary, shipping for PC bags starts at $8 and may vary based on weight and destination. These bags are not limited to kitchen items and can be used for a variety of purposes. Personalization services are not currently offered, but customers can add their own decorations. The bags are durable and can be machine washed. A satisfaction guarantee is offered for all products, including PC bags. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
I am thinning my PC supplies and found a couple of bags I don't want anymore.

One is the catalog tote with an interior pocket and the PC logo on the outside. This is not the bag that has the pocket for your business card on the outside. It is just as wide as the catalog, that's it. I have used it but it is clean and still has a ton of life left in it. $8 + shipping

The other is like a purse. I think it must have been an incentive bag. It is black, has an exterior clear pocket that you can put in a mini catalog. It has a cell phone pocket on the outside and the back has a larger pocket (that doesn't zip). Inside has no pockets. PC logo on the same side as the cell pocket and mini catalog pocket. It has a long sling strap that is adjustable. I have never used it (a little dusty - but not used:D) $10 + shipping

If you want both, I can probably get them both into a flat rate envelope for $5 shipping. Otherwise I'll get your info and charge just what I get charged for shipping. If you want to get an estimate, my zip code is 83501

Thanks!

sent you a PM

Thank you...

Both Bags Sold... Thank you!

1. How much does shipping cost for PC bags?

Shipping for PC bags starts at $8, but may vary depending on the weight and destination of the package.

2. Are the PC bags only for kitchen items?

No, our PC bags are designed to be stylish and functional for a variety of items. They can be used for kitchen gadgets, office supplies, travel essentials, and more.

3. Can I personalize my PC bag?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our PC bags at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch with stickers or other decorations.

4. Are the PC bags durable?

Yes, our PC bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the PC bags?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including PC bags. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef