• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the details of the Fs- 12 Steamer being sold for $100 plus shipping?

In summary, the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows for quick and easy steaming of vegetables, fish, and other foods. To use it, simply fill the bottom pan with water, place it on the stove, and add your food to the steamer basket. The benefits of using this steamer include healthier cooking without the need for oil or butter, as well as retaining nutrients and flavors. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing the lid is recommended for longevity. This steamer is not safe for use in the microwave and is intended for stovetop use only.
Jessica Z
Selling my 12" steamer. I took it out of the box and stored it but have never used it. Would be willing to sell for $100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 505
Hi there, I'm interested in your steamer! Can you tell me more about it, like the brand and model? Also, is it still in its original packaging? Thanks!

Hi there! I'm interested in your 12" steamer. Can you provide more details about the brand and model? Also, do you have any pictures of the steamer? Thanks!

What is the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used?

The "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to steam vegetables, fish, and other foods quickly and easily.

How do I use the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used?

To use the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used, simply fill the bottom pan with water and place it on the stove. Then, place the steamer basket on top and add your food. Cover with the lid and let it steam until your food is cooked to your desired level of tenderness.

What are the benefits of using the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used?

Using the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used allows you to cook food without the need for oil or butter, making it a healthier cooking option. It also helps to retain the nutrients and flavors of your food.

Is the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used in the microwave?

No, the "Fs-12" Steamer Never Used is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for stovetop use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • DCoopPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies