• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With Pampered Chef Customer Service

received a striped bowl as her host bonus in November, but PC forgot to send the other. She called them and they said they would only ship it to Wisconsin because that's the state the show was held in. She is having the bowl delivered to her and then mailing it to Kentucky.
dianevill
Gold Member
Normally, I'd have nothing but great things to say about PC customer service, but today I have to make an exception. I had a host (Kari) who ordered the small striped bowls and caddy as her past host bonus in November. The show closed and shipped to the host December 14. The bowls/caddy were a gift for her sister-in-law in Kentucky (the host is in Wisconsin), and Kari went there for Christmas and was able to hand deliver it.

Kari realized after her in-law opened the present that there was only 1 striped bowl - PC forgot to send the other, and Kari didn't realize there were supposed to be 2 separate boxes. I called PC to see if they would just ship one striped bowl, which they will, but they won't ship it to Kentucky - they'll only ship it to Wisconsin because that's the state the show was held in!!! What's the difference? They have to send it anyway!! This host is an awesome host so I'm having the bowl delivered to me and then I'll mail it to Kentucky, but I just thought it was ridiculous that PC wouldn't do it, and now I'm out a few more bucks.

Just had to vent!

Thanks,
Diane

SuggestionWhat if you just bought one for her on your PC website and had it shipped to her direct?
Seth

Diane:

The show is still within 30 days of closing, so why don't you do an online adjustment? Enter it as a missing item and then usually you're given the option of where you want the missing item to ship. Sometimes you get someone on the other end of the phone who is new and the online adjustment is just quicker and more efficient, IMO!

HTH!

Mary

I was told when this happened to me that PC will only ship to the Host or the Consultant, so I don't think even doing it online will help. It can only go to either of the addresses on file with the order. Since, when the order was submitted, the item was shipped to the Host with the rest of the order and not as a direct shipment PC didn't receive the SIL's address info. The only addresses that PC gets when the order is submitted is the Host's, Consultant's and anyone that pays for direct shipping.

I have done a product adjustment online, and had the item shipped to Texas, and I live in California. No one called, and they shipped the item. The actual party was delivered to my house because the host lives a bad part of town. :D

I know I've done an adjustment online and it does offer a third option of a different party to have it shipped to and has a space to enter their address. I've done this in the past for guests at the party so the adjustment can go directly to them and not the host or me. Try it and see if it'll work.

AddressI did a product adjustment last week and it was sent directly to the guest. I didn't even give her address to the rep - they already had it in the computer. Perhaps it has to go to one of the show guests and they can't enter a "new" address in the computer....BEE

Thanks everyoneUnfortunately the adjustment was approved on the phone so I couldn't go back and do a web adjustment, but I'm going to remember this if it ever happens again. I've already received the bowl and mailed it to the recipient, so I shall move on :D.

On a good note I had a host receive the entertaining set and she was unhappy with the platter - one of the stripes had a small dab of paint missing. She gave the whole set back to me, and when I called HO to have it replaced, they said I DIDN'T need to send back the original set (that's right, I didn't need to send back any piece of the whole entertaining set). I called the host and asked if she wanted it or any of the bowls/plates, and she said I could just keep it all. You can't really see the mark at all, esp. when it's set up with the plates and bowls, so now I have an extra set. :D :D :D (The rep on the phone said the computer randomly picks out when a product needs to be returned - it doesn't depend on the price or which product it is).

I guess it all works out....

Thanks again, everyone!
Diane

1. Why is it taking so long to receive a response from customer service?

Our customer service team is currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and is working diligently to respond to every customer as quickly as possible. We apologize for any delays and appreciate your patience.

2. Can I speak to a live representative instead of communicating through email?

At this time, our customer service team is only available through email. This allows us to efficiently track and document all customer inquiries and provide the best possible resolution for each case.

3. I received a damaged product. How can I get a replacement or refund?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and a photo of the damaged product. We will be happy to provide a replacement or refund for the item.

4. Is there a way to expedite my order or shipping?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite orders or shipping at this time. All orders are processed and shipped in the order they are received. We appreciate your understanding.

5. How can I cancel my order?

To cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed or shipped, we will be able to cancel it for you. However, if the order has already been shipped, we will be unable to cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jcwarr